Saturday, January 31, 2015

Goodbye, January

January, the month in which this game was born, has ended, so I decided to do something special.
I have redesigned the blog. The whole blog is more blue, my favorite color and the color JonTron is most associated with. The background is... better. Yesterday, or rather, 2 days ago, it was just the Jongio Armani picture tiled. 
"What have you done? Bring it back or I'll suck your %6##." - Not a real type of person Kid

Now there's gears, and even more blue. 

New this build: Many, many things were done. I would type it all up in a big paragraph to make it look like I made a lot of stuff and am a hard-working passionate person, but this time, it's much easier to show rather than tell. Here's the first recorded video of JonTron: The Game.
((You're supposed to click on that))

No comments:

Post a Comment