Thursday, January 22, 2015

Oh please, I'm not lazy

There's some progression right now. Top 10s are removed by default. When you review Castlevania 64, you unlock the ability to buy a Top 10 and review Joe and Mac. You also unlock more quotes to see when you play, for example the announcement you see in the screenshot can only be seen after you unlock Top 10s and Joe and Mac.

I didn't want the Quest part of the game to use Echs, so the game's second type of currency is going to be....

Apples and Grapes!
These are the things you're gonna get for completing quests and riddles. They're 2 separate objects, and sometimes your reward is gonna be apples, and sometimes it's grapes. Dude, you lucked out.
I did a lot more technical stuff, too. Just because I'm uploading 1 screenshot and describing it doesn't mean that's all I do. I'm a very hard-working, intellectual, beautiful and humble person.

No comments:

Post a Comment