Sunday, January 18, 2015

Straightening it up

I made some changes to he game's layout design. The buttons aren't fatasses now. You can now see how much Ech you produce each second. Added Castlevania: Whateveritscalled64 as a reviewing option. Reviewing Castlevania will give you 4 echs per second.
Jacque looks as un-magnificent as always.
I'm thinking of adding upgrades that add to your production, like, double the Castlevania Echs so they can give you 8 echs a piece, upgrading your power of Ech when you click on Jon, so on and so forth. I'm not sure how to implement it. I'm thinking of arrays, and while the CSV to Array plugin can be a dick sometimes, I'm not really good at anything Arrays related myself. I'll think about it. Then again, the Classic version of CC (Cookie Clicker) didn't have upgrades, so I can probably add them later. Will think about it harder.


No comments:

Post a Comment