Friday, January 30, 2015

Google+ is retarded

As you can see, now JonTron Armani is the background to this blog. The original picture is 1920x1080 pixels. I gave Blogger that picture. It says to me: "Oh dat picture be too big i shall ain't uploadin" WELL FUCK YOU, you said that backgrounds should be AT LEAST 1800x1600 or something like that. So I make the picture 1800x1013, even lower than the minimum. Blogger is all like "This picture is uhh officially too big for my laundry, actually Google+ knows hi-" WELL FUCK YOU. In the end I got no giant Jon picture, and now I have a 213x180 picture that is tiled like 4700 times in the background. Yeah, okay.
"What did they do to my master Jon?! Why is he so small? I'm going to cry with my lasers tonight." - Jacques

Oh, I did stuff with the game, too. Don't have much to show, though, it's all technical stuff and me preparing to do an equipping weapons and armor system that isn't coded by a retarded monkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment